MAPPING THAT MIRRORS GEOGRAPHY
Display and interpret current geographical information with frequent imagery feeds. Update your GIS layers and mapping applications to display real-time data and improve accuracy in geoinformatics, UX, logistics, and planning.
Recent global imagery layers
With 300M sq km daily, global imaging capacity, Planet delivers the most current and complete imagery of Earth, available for location-based services and analysis.
- Refresh out-of-date spatial data with up-to-monthly Basemaps, or daily, global imagery
- Access and analyze hard to image regions with global monitoring at 3-5m resolution
- Maintain data consistency within GIS and across user interactions
Topography with a time axis
Accurate location information is core to digital experience and data analysis, enabling precise geoanalytics, intuitive interfaces, and informed oversight.
- Map, display, and analyze data against recent and historical topographic information
- Assess our growing 15 billion sq km archive dating back to 2009
- Derive timely insights based on changes and developments in land use and infrastructure
Easy integration and ready-to-use data
Access data feeds directly, search and filter imagery, and update systems to reflect ground truth with our API, easy to use with leading GIS tools.
- Frequently and easily update your applications with cloud-based imagery
- Leverage Planet’s platform and API for direct download, or create custom data streams
- Seamlessly integrate spatially accurate, analysis-ready scenes into your systems